Sunday, December 7, 2008
Exciting News for the month of November!!!
This last month was an exciting one for us as we just found out that we are expecting baby number three!! When Andrew was born we decided not to find out if we were going to have a girl or a boy and because of that we had two decided on two names, just in case. When Emiley met Andy for the first time she asked where her sister Kali was. It was hard to explain it all without her feeling like she got ripped off but she eventually moved on... that is until about a year later or the beginning of November when out of the blue she asked Mommy when Kali was coming now that Andy is all grown up. We laughed. About 3 days later Joe was at work and got a text message that read "Emiley just prayed for Kali to be in my tummy" When Joe got home we sarted to do a little math and realized that maybe we ought to get a test to find out for ourselves what it seems Emiley already knew. Turns out she was right!! From our rough estimates we think the baby will be coming some time in July of 2009. We won't be able to give a more specific due date until we can get in to meet with the doctor later in December but we will keep you all updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Dang it! That means now I have to get pregnant so we can keep all of our kids the same age! Shoot...
Congratulations!! And good luck with everything!!
Yipee for number three!!! Cute story too! Hope you don't get real bad morning sickness :o)
Congrats! I am so excited for you!! Sounds like we're about 2 months apart - how fun!!!
YAY! Congrats:)
Side note- Emi's hair is so stinkin pretty!
I like how you hide this IMPORTANT Post at in the middle of all of these updates! What a cute story. Calvin was just suggesting that we have another baby now .... but as far as I know he hasn't been praying for one so we're safe so far! You guys are great.
Awwww....yay! I'm so excited for you guys!
Congrats Janell that is super cool!
This is great news! We are expecting number three as well... (May) it's exciting and also scarry at the same time... to think we'll be out numbered!! ahhh! congrats!
Congratulations on number three! Very exciting! I love the story! My sister did almost the exact same thing when she was 4. That's how I got my name!
Congratulations! (A little belated, but I'm like you in the running behind on blog stuff.) =) I hope the first trimester was great! (You just out of that?)
Post a Comment