Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sibling Rivalry

Usually sibling rivalry is looked upon as a negative thing, right? Well, in the eyes of this mother it has it's advantages. I know it sounds probably a lot more evil than it is, so let me explain. There is just something wonderful about looking into one small pair of eyes of a little somebody you are holding and then look up and see the another pair on the verge of tears with arms stretched out as far as possible reaching for you as well. Both pairs longing to be the only one you hold. Okay.... so maybe I am a little evil for enjoying it once in awhile. But let me tell you, it sure can make a mother feel loved. I don't think Emiley knew how much she cared, nor did I, until Andy decided to like me so much. Don't get me wrong Emiley still adores, tremendously, her dad!!! (I have no idea where she got that trait from......;)...) There is just this once in a blue moment that Emiley will be sitting in my lap and Andy will get panicked and secretly I am glad...mwuhahahaha!!

No comments: