
What could be better? It has been fun to see the snow and then have such nice weather here. I miss the snow quite a bit, but I also love and enjoy the nice weather here before the blazing heat that I know will come too soon. We have recorded all the winter olympics that we can and I am SO behind on it all, but love watching when we can. We were telling Emiley about the olympics the other day and she said "ooo, they better watch out I am pretty good at sledding!"
The other night I pulled her out of bed because 1. Joe had night flights and I don't like being alone that much sometimes and 2. She was singing and talking loudly in her bed so I didn't want other kids waking up too and 3. Mommy and Emi time is just priceless! So we watched the pairs skating. Love it! As we were sitting there with her eyes glued to the T.V. in awe she proclaimed "Daddy and I could go to the Olympics and do the Fancy Dance!"
Me: "oh yeah? That would be lots of fun."
Emi:" Daddy and I would have to take Fancy Dance classes and practice, but He would do a good job at throwing me!"
Daddy has his work cut out for him! A few nights later Joe was doing Yoga, with his usual audience watching him, and Emi turns to me and says "Daddy needs to exercise so he can get really good at carrying me for the Fancy Dance."
I love my little big girlie! No, I have no idea where she got the title "Fancy Dance" for couples skating, but I do think they would make a cute pair on the ice. I don't think I have ever heard of a father daughter duo. Don't you think that would be fun to see? We sure have some Olympic Dreams!!
4 comments:
She is such a cutie!
Janell I'm so glad you posted updates...it makes me feel driven to do the same. Congrats on the house and when we drive out to Cali for the summer we should get together...It would be wonderful to catch up!
so cute!!! I wish we lived closer to you!!!
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment