Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's a Girl!!

I know a lot of you have heard, but I forgot to post it here!! Sorry! It is a girl! I am 3-0 for guessing my babies. I am on a roll.... and now I jinxed myself, huh? Oh well, I just want a baby that is part of our little family. She looked okay too, so we feel so blessed. She let us see that she was a girl but a little shy about seeing her face, so we didn't get very good pictures during the ultrasound. She likes to have her hand sitting on the top of her head so it was tough too get close. Emiley is just thrilled!! She wants the baby in her room and is planning clothes and everything so it is exciting!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

How exciting! we are having a girl too! :)

i enjoyed reading the post about your little helper... Children are so sweet... and you are smart to get them to help when they are willing... :)

Jamie said...

YAY! We think girls are the best in our family:) Congrats!

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

That is so exciting I'm having a boy around the same time. you seem so happy and we are happy for you congrats again.

Jesse Edwards said...

congratulations!!