Saturday, February 28, 2009
Babies #3, what will it be?
I know it has been a century or just 2 months from the last post, but we have had the flu, the blahs, been busy and just lazy!! Joe says that most people have probably given up on us and don't even check our site, but I sure hope you haven't given up completely!! I don't know if we ever officially announced that our little baby #3 is due on July 17th! So I am Half way this week!! So exciting! It has been a rough two weeks being sick and coughing, so now I am happy to start getting excited for the baby. We are finding out what it is on March 11th and can't wait to be able to start the planning. So here is my thoughts on that! Emiley thinks it is a girl which is what Joe and I had been leaning towards as well. I also have four friends that are due about the same time as me and they are all having boys. I am a firm believer in the cycle of babies! You know all babies born around the same time seem to be the same gender. Have you noticed that, or is it just me? My other two kids followed the cycle, but now....it will be an interesting day, march 11! Let me know your vote!! Vote on the side bar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We haven't forgotten about you:) I expect a post on March 11th because I want to know what you're having!
congrats on baby number three I'm also due on July 17th but I get to have a C-section so it will be earlier but I like that time of the year.
I was thinking about you earlier today and wondering if you had found out what your baby is going to be. I am excited to find out on the 11th!
I also thought I was having a girl - Adam thought so too, but after the 3rd attempt to find a gender, the ultrasound told us it was to be a boy! I hope you don't have to have 3 ultrasounds to find out! Good luck and have fun on Wed!
YAY for baby #3!!! i can't wait to see what you're having!
Post a Comment