Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pictures

I looked back over the last entries...well since like April and realized I hadn't posted any pictures and so here they are. Better late than never! And they are definately not all, but a few to catch us up a little!

Trip to Reno in May


Cute friends!!

They were really happy to see each other. Almost like they didn't miss a beat though they hadn't seen each other for a year.

One of Emiley's favorite cuddle buddies!! Her aunt Niccole! I don't know what Emiley will do when Niccole's lap isn't all for Emiley! They are having a baby here any day and we are so excited!

Trip to San Diego in May

Turn around for one second and this is what happens!!! Must of felt funny on his gums!! Still no teeth yet. I never knew how much you could eat without teeth!! He does a great job. Today was a tough day, I think we have one on the way!

Beach beauty!


Buried treasures! They had so much fun together! It has been such fun seeing her cousins more frequently this last year. They have become good friends.

Disney World in June



Papa and Andy cuddling! Such a cute pic, huh? Such good friends this summer! Andy is a great cuddler I have really enjoyed it!



Waiting in line, ya know BIG part of the Disney experience! Actually we had a system to get all 14 of us through the lines and it wasn't so bad! This was while waiting for the Kali River Rapids, Emiley's favorite ride! We all liked it quite a lot though! Nice to get cooled off a little!

Beautiful Mama and Emi! Hard to believe we were here in Florida to celebrate her 50th birthday, huh? And she has 4 grand kids!! She looks too young for it, don't ya think?

We had a special dinner with the characters from Cinderella and this is the only pic I got before my camera died!! Sisters.....any help with this one? I need a cinderella picture for sure! I know Leslie got some. It was great. Emiley was really excited to see Anastasia as well because of the new Cinderella 3 movie. It was such a fun night. Andrew got kissed by cinderella herself too! It was such a magical experience. The first day we walked into Magic Kingdom Emiley was sitting on Joe's shoulders and saw all the princesses dancing in front of Cinderella's castle and her eyes just lit up and she waved and waved!! She kept saying "There they are mommy!! They are waving at me!!" Oh the magic!! It is so neat to see the light and hope in the eyes of our little ones. They give life so much enjoyment. It just made me cry to see her so happy! Thank you Mama and Papa again and again!! If you ever want to go again, feel free to take us with you!!



I have to share this last one. It happened on the last day of our trip and Andy decided Mercedes toes looked soooo yummy he just had to try them. Mercedes is good to put up with my kids love for her. Emiley on our trip to Utah last month was helping Michelle with Mercedes and started rubbing her leg and turned to Michelle and said "She looks like chocolate!!" Later we caught Emiley trying to lick her head to sneak a taste, just to make sure. Michelle was great she just calmly said "I don't think we should lick her though. But she sure is pretty!" And she sure is!! What a beauty!! Better watch out James and Michelle! Speaking of Mercedes, couldn't help but put this gorgeous picture of her and her brother Everett! Just precious!

6 comments:

Denise said...

oh, so fun to see all your pictures. I love the one of your dad and andy. so sweet. what a funny story about emi tasting mercedes! Mercedes really is a beauty!

Kym said...

What a cute family you have!!!

The Woodward Family said...

Andy eating sand is SOOO cute! What a classic picture.

Jesse Edwards said...

cute pics!!! um...how come you aren't in any Janell?!

Carrie said...

Your entire family is absolutely gorgeous!

Alan and Kiersten said...

looks like you've had a fun summer! i'm glad that you FINALLY put some pictures up! i love seeing your beautiful family! emiley and andy are ADORABLE!