Friday, May 30, 2008
Tornado
Some of you have probably heard or maybe even been effected by the recent tornado in Colorado. It happened a week ago yesterday, Thursday, and caused some serious damage. This hit close to home for me and was really eye opening. It tore through a little more than a mile away from my parents house there and cause serious damage on some homes of friends. From situations like this I love seeing all the good the can come from it as communities start to pull together and everyone starts wanting to help. It is just so fun to hear all the miracles that happened as well where lives were saved by listening to promptings from the Holy Ghost. I feel so blessed to have heard some of these stories that have reminded me of how important it is to listen so closely for those promptings of the spirit and to act on them. I hope that I can listen and act when it can mean saving lives of those I know and love and those around me as well. I hope you all take care to do the same. It's crazy out there lately with all the crazy things happening!! Every time I turn on the news it is some new catastrophe so lets all be prepared and arm ourselves everyday by staying close to the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that everyone was safe - I heard about the tornado on the news and wondered. I guess it is good to realize that all little miracles are blessings and to be so grateful for them!
Post a Comment