Friday, March 21, 2008

Bikes and Mud....Yippeee!!

Happiness has abounded these last few days as we got Emi her first bike!! She helped Daddy put it together and everything!! She hasn't rode it yet, but today I think is the day. It is Pink and has Princesses, so it is Perfect!! The three P's for our little girl!!



Emiley is growing, growing. Yesterday I couldn't fill her up she just kept eating and eating all day long! I was watching a friends kids this week while they moved and Joe was helping them so I had 5 kids. A 4 yr old, a 3 year old, a 2 year old, a 9 month old and a 5 month old!! It was a party! It was really fun when the kids turned on the hose and turned the dirt backyard into a mud pit!! It was fun, let me tell you! Needless to say, the girls enjoyed it soooo much!

No comments: